Jump into the Great Barrier Reef with this 8-hour cruise from Port Douglas. Snorkel at three breathtaking reef sites at the pristine Opal or Agincourt Reefs. Experience diverse marine life with great quality equipment and exceptional crew.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Hotel pickup (for Port Douglas accommodation).
- See the colorful marine life up close
- Visit 3 stunning locations chosen for the day's conditions
- Experience the diversity of the Outer Great Barrier Reef
- Enjoy the journey with plenty of deck space to relax onboard
- Three spectacular reef sites visited in one day
- Spacious vessel with ample exterior and interior seating
- Air-conditioned for your comfort (during summer)
- All snorkelling gear (mask, snorkel, fins, prescription masks, flotation devices, lycra suits, and wetsuits)
- Guided snorkel tour
- Interpretive reef talk
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Tea, coffee, and filtered water
- Fresh water showers
- Environmental Management Charge of $6.50 per person (this is to be paid on board on day of travel)
- Photographs and USB's
- Transfers from Cairns, Northern Beaches, and Silky Oaks incur an additional fee.
- Diving is an additional charge on top of the snorkelling/cruise fare
- A surcharge may be applicable to credit card transactions.
- People with mobility impairments
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Consider the weather before you travel. Please contact the supplier office if you are concerned about the weather conditions.
- If you suffer from or are concerned about sea sickness, please consult a pharmacist prior to day of travel. Cancellations and changes may incur a fee if less than 24 hours notice is given prior to departure.
- The supplier reserves the right to cancel or change any tours due to weather conditions or any unforeseen circumstances.