Enjoy an adults-only afternoon cruise to the Great Barrier Reef’s Low Isles. Sail on a luxury catamaran, enjoy small guest numbers, relax and snorkel a unique, protected cay. All this plus canapes, refreshments and a scenic sunset sail back to port!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- At your accommodation in Port Douglas. Please be ready 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. Please contact Sailaway on 07 4099 4200 to confirm your pickup time.
- Enjoy the experience of pure sailing on a luxurious catamaran
- Delight in a spectacular sunset sail over the coral Daintree mountain views
- Participate in the heritage walk, guided snorkel tour and glass-bottom boat viewing
- Enjoy small numbers of guests and excellent service
- Feast on canapés, afternoon tea and beverages
- All complimentary beverages fully included (soft and alcoholic)
- Snorkelling equipment, seasonal lycra snorkelling suits and flotation devices
- Snorkelling instruction and in-water assistance
- Optional snorkel tour with a marine guide
- Glass bottom boat viewing and reef interpretation
- Low Isles Heritage Island Walk, guided
- Afternoon tea and coffee, light lunch, fresh homemade scones and fruit platter
- A delicious selection of canapés
- Environment Management Charge of $7.00 per person, payable on the day of travel (valid from 1st July 2022)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
What to bring
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- This is an adults-only cruise.
- The Environment Management Charge per person is not included and is payable upon check in on the day of travel.
- On arrival: small size club sandwiches, mini muffins
- Afternoon tea: Sliced fruit platter, scones, strawberry jam and cream
- On the trip home: complimentary beverage of beer, wine or champagne, canapés, selection of dips, crudités
- Cheese and cold meats served with soft sliced baguette, salmon and cucumber sushi rolls, vegetarian rice paper rolls, chicken and pickled cabbage rice paper rolls