Admire the beauty of the Istrian coast on roundtrip cruise from Poreč to the town of Rovinj. Delight your taste buds with a fresh lunch and make a stop in Vrsar or Limski Kanal.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Croatian, Italian, English, German
Select participants and date
Meet at the main port of Poreč. Look for the boat called Kristofor which is between the touristic boats. Your guide will be at the desk in front of the boat.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- Excursion dates are subject to change because of weather conditions
- This tour takes place rain or shine
- During the season there is a stop at Limski Kanal for swimming, but in the preseason and the postseason the boat stops in Vrsar because it's too cold to swim
- The excursion is available every day from April to September