From Poole to Swanage: 2-Hour Jurassic Coastal Cruise
- Cruise past the picturesque Jurassic Coastaline
- Admire luxurious houses on Sandbanks Peninsula
- Listen to live commentary and find out interesting facts about the area
- Sail past Brownsea, Furzey, Green, Long, and Round Islands
On your cruise pass a number of Dorset's most famous landmarks like the golden beaches of Sandbanks, Brownsea Island, and the Old Harry Rocks, named after a notorious pirate. Enjoy expert commentary from your captains as you glide by.
Once reaching Swanage, head back towards Poole and capture the perfect picture of the famous chalk formations from the boat's outer deck.
- 2-hour round-trip cruise from Poole to Swanage
- Live commentary
- Drinks and snacks (available for purchase at the fully licensed cash bar)
Prepare for the activity
Vouchers to be redeemed at the red boat booking kiosk on Poole Quay. Boarding starts 15 minutes prior departure. Poole Quay is a 15 minute walk from Poole Train Station and Poole Main Bus Station. Nearest Car Park: Quay visitors multi–storey car park is only around the corner. Address: Old Orchard, Poole BH15 1SBOpen in Google Maps ⟶
• Not suitable for wheelchair users
• You will spend 20 minute at Swanage before returning back to Poole