See the diversity of marine life found in the Azores including whales and dolphins. Snorkel in Vila Franca do Campo Islet and get up close to the fish.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese
Select participants and date
You must check-in at the shop before the tour begins.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please bring comfortable clothes and shoes, a sweater, a wind shield jacket, a swimming suit and towel, hat, sunblock, a backpack, and water
- Usually, the return journey is by boat but if the sea conditions change drastically during the afternoon, it can be operated by van, bus, minibus or other means
- Please inform the supplier while booking of any food restrictions
- Masks and snorkeling equipment are limited