Experience breathtaking views as you explore some of Portugal's natural wonders. Swim in thermal baths and visit many points of interest on this 8-hour adventure, including a tour of a pineapple plantation and a ceramics factory.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Your accommodation in Ponta Delgarda. Pickup from outside Ponta Delgada will incur an extra charge.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Choose to start your tour at either 9:00 AM or 7:00 AM if you would like to see the sunrise
- Wear comfortable clothing and light shoes in the summer or hiking boots in winter
- Ensure you have closed-toe shoes with rubber soles. Sandals and high heels are not recommended
- It is recommended that you dress in layers as temperatures can change quickly
- During the cooler months (November to March), bring a light sweater or jacket
- Please bring your own towel and swimsuit for the thermal baths
- Feel free to bring sandwiches and drinks to enjoy during the trip
- Bring a hat and sunglasses and apply sunscreen before the tour
- Don’t forget your camera or video camera