Skip the ticket lines to Pompeii and enjoy a 2-hour group tour of Italy’s most important archaeological site. A guide will lead you down ancient roads to experience what an everyday Roman town was like before it was destroyed by volcanic ash.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
Select participants and date
Meet your guide on the 1st floor next to the entrance of Tempio Travel Info Point in the Circumvesuviana Train Station, to exchange your voucher for a ticket. There is free parking at Osteria Nonna Cherubina, located on Via Andolfi 46, 80045 Pompeii.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- On the first Sunday of each month, entrance is free of charge, but as tickets can't be reserved ahead of time, entry is not guaranteed