Visit the UNESCO World Heritage site of Pompeii with a reserved entry ticket and optional audio guide. Learn about the lives of ancient Romans as you explore the archeological site at your own pace.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Optional audio guide
- English, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, German, French
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Pompeii Express ticket includes only the ancient city of Pompeii. Suburban villas are not included (Villa of the Mysteries)
- Pompeii+ ticket includes the ancient city of Pompeii and suburban villas: Villa of the Mysteries, Villa of Diomedes, Villa Regina in Boscoreale with Antiquarium - last entry time for Pompei+ option: 3:30p.m. in Winter (1st November to 31st March); 5:30p.m. in Summer (1 April - 31 October)
- Opening hours from 1st April to 31st October: from 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM - last entrance at 5:30 PM
- Opening hours from 1st November to 31st March: from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM - last entrance at 3:30 PM
- Entrance fees are free for Pompeii for EU citizens under 18 years of age, as well as for disabled citizens and their relatives
- Audio guides can only be picked up and returned at the park's official audio guide desk in Porta Marina Superiore.
- Bluetooth headphones don't work with the audio guide
- A valid ID will be required as a deposit in order to rent the audio guide