Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Pompeii with a skip-the-line ticket and take advantage of an included audio guide service.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
To collect your ticket, show your voucher at the Porta Marina Superiore or Piazza Esedra ticket office. Skip-the-line entry is available at the Piazza Esedra entrance only. Audio guides can only be picked up at the Park's official audio guide desk in Porta Marina Superiore, by showing your voucher to the staff, and must be returned at the same desk.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- You must bring your own cable headphones (not Bluetooth) for the audio guide
- The last entrance is at 3:30 PM