Experience a 2-hour guided tour of the ancient ruins of Pompeii. Learn from a professional archaeologist guide in a small group of maximum 20 people. During summer, you can also opt for a night tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- German, Italian, French, Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Mobility scooters
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Due to the ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures, social distancing must be maintained
- Access to the Archaeological Park of Pompeii is subjected to the detection of visitors' body temperature in order to reduce and limit the COVID-19 infection: whoever records a body temperature equal to or greater than 37.5 °C and/or with obvious symptoms of contagion won’t be admitted at the Pompeii Archaeological Park