The Ghandruk loop trek runs through one of the most popular trekking destinations of Nepal, the Annapurna region. Visit the beautiful village of Ghandruk and enjoy breathtaking views of the Himalayan scenery in this 3-day adventure.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 days
- Starting time 7:30 AM
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup from hotels within Pokhara City.
- Private group
- Take in exotic landscapes and breathtaking Himalayan scenery
- Witness spectacular views of the Annapurna region, Gangapurna, Fishtail, Hiunchuli, and more
- Explore the traditional village of Ghandruk
- Roundtrip transfer to and from Pokhara in a private vehicle.
- Accommodation during the trek at guest houses/lodges.
- Breakfast (2), Lunch (3) and Dinner (2).
- Annapurna Conservation area entrance permit and fees.
- Trekker's Information Management System (TIMS) card fees.
- First Aid medical kit.
- All government taxes, VAT and office service charges.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, internet, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, hot shower, etc.).
- Extra drinks (tea/coffee, hot chocolate, boiled water, bottled water, soft drinks, beer, etc.).
- Porter (available at an extra cost).
- Pregnant women
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Hiking shoes
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- We suggest booking at least 2 days in advance, for your convenience.