From Pokhara: 7-Day Mardi Himal Base Camp TrekProduct ID: 63246
From US$565 per personBook now
- Trek a pristine trail in the Annapurna region of the Nepalese Himalayas
- Enjoy a relatively easy trek with gradual uphill increases
- Explore a diverse landscape ranging from lush rhododendron forests to alpine terrain
The trail soon climbs above the tree line, offering undisturbed view of snow-covered peaks, including the most spectacular Mt. Fishtial. The changing colors of the peaks at sunset and sunrise appear heavenly. Eventually you will be rewarded with a view of Annapurna I (8,091 meters, 10th highest in the world) and other peaks seen from Annapurna base camp.
On day one, after breakfast, drive 40 to Kande to begin the trek. Day two heads to the forest camp at 2,700 meters. The trek branches off from the main trail towards Annapurna base camp. The forest camp has three teahouses in the middle of the forest. On day three, head to Badal Danda camp, at 3,300 meters. This offers undisturbed views of snow peaks and sweeping valleys. On day four, trek to High Camp at 3,600 meters - on this day the vegetation is mainly grass, allowing unbroken views of the range.
Day five is the toughest of all, with an altitude gain of almost 1,000 meters. Mount Fishtial and Mardi Himal appear closer. You will also see Annapurna III and Annapurna I at a distance. On the way back, go further to Badal Danda for the overnight stay. Day six is a trek back to Deurali, and on day seven you will trek down to Dhampus Phedi for the drive back to Pokhara.
- Necessary trekking permits
- Private car transportation to and from trek trail head
- Trekking with licensed and experienced English-speaking guide and a porter • Teahouse accommodation with 3 meals a day during the trek
- All taxes
- Bottled drinks, beverages
- Drinks breaks between meals
- Tips and service charges
Your guide will pick you up from your hotel in Pokhara. The guide will meet you a day before to discuss the trek and check your equipment and packing. At that point the next day's departure will be arranged. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 63246