You’ll fly past remote mountain villages that even trekking will miss. The experience of being surrounded by the Himalayas is a once in a lifetime experience. Don’t mistake this for just a mountain flight. This is you, the pilot and the mountains.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Pickup included
- As the tour is in Pokhara. We need the name of the hotel in Pokhara for pick up
- Private group
- See some of the world's largest mountains
- Beautiful Landscapes
- Birdseye view of villages
- Ultra Light Flight Tickets
- Airport transfer from Pokhara hotel - Airport - Pokhara Hotel
- Airport Tax (NPR 200.00)
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You must bring your own headphones
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You must fill out a travel information form
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- As the activity is done in Pokhara. Please let us know which hotel you will be staying at in Pokhara. Pokhara is another valley which take 6 hrs drive and 30 minutes flight from Kathmandu.
- Cancellation policy:
- - Surcharges on Week-ends, Holidays & Peak season may Apply.
- - Cancellations received same day - No refund will apply.
- - 1 Day earlier (Till Nepal Time 17:00PM) to trip start – 50% of total amount will apply.
- - 15 Days earlier - 20% of total amount…