See where the best rose oil in the world is produced on a visit to Bulgaria’s Rose Valley. Discover the Valley of the Thracian Kings on a visit to the Golyama Kosmatka tomb and a UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Site, the Thracian Tomb of Kazanlak.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Any hotel or address within Plovdiv city
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- The roses bloom varies every year but it is normally between 1 May until 15 June. The Rose Museum is open year round.