Enjoy a guided tour of one of the most beautiful parks in Europe, protected by UNESCO since 1979 as a World Natural Heritage site. Plitvice Lakes National Park was founded in 1949, making it one of the oldest national parks in southeastern Europe.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 - 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Explore the landscapes of Plitvice Lakes
- Choose from 3-hour or 6-hour guided tour options
- Discover this popular UNESCO World Heritage Site with an expert guide
- Local guide
- Admission ticket to Plitvice National Park
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- It is a good idea to bring sportswear and comfortable closed shoes
- In spring and autumn, don't forget a warm sweater and a small umbrella or raincoat, as the weather can be unpredictable
- Suitable for up to 15 participants