Spend a day in the breathtaking beauty of Croatia’s Dinaric Mountains on a 8-hour tour of Plitvice Lakes and walk in forests of green. See the terraced lakes and waterfalls of crystal clear water flowing through a vast and lush environment.
What to Expect
Granted UNESCO World Heritage status in 1979, Plitvice is located roughly halfway between Zagreb and Zadar. Marked on old maps as the “Devil’s Garden,” the spectacular area consists of 16 interconnected terraced lakes, gushing over travertine rock covered in moss.
Departing from Zadar at 8:15am, you will drive for about an hour and 45 minutes before reaching Plitvice National Park, home to diverse flora and fauna including wild boar, wolves, and even bears.
Once at the National Park, begin your 4-hour guided tour visiting Upper and Lower lakes and enjoying the unspoiled nature of one of the most beautiful national parks in the world. Although you can’t swim in the protected lakes, your guide will show you the best places to explore and relax in this paradise of natural wonders.
Besides walking, sightseeing includes an electric boat ride on Kozjak lake. On your way back, eat lunch at a restaurant outside the National Park (optional). Return to Zadar at around 6:00pm.
- English-speaking driver
- Professional guide
- Walking tour
- Boat ride (about 20 minutes)
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Fuel surcharge
What's Not Included
- Breakfast package (sandwich, fruit, water and juice)
- Lunch at a restaurant (optional EUR 10 per person)
- Entrance to the National Park (EUR 15 per person from 01 April – 30 June and 01 September – 31 October; EUR 24 per person 01 July – 31 August)
Know Before You Go
• For five persons the this price is 320 euros, every extra person pays 40 euros
• Please to wear comfortable shoes like sneakers, or sport shoes
• It is forbidden to go in flip-flops
• This is wild Park so please wear appropriate clothes
• Plitvice is particular place it has very different climate then Zadar
• Could be changing the whether during the day
• Before the trip please check whether forecast