This pedicab tour will introduce you to the most important places and monuments in Madrid's city center. Choose where you want to spend your time on this flexible, quick and comfortable tour of the city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Italian
- Private group
- See all of the city center in a short time
- Rest your legs and enjoy a comfortable ride in a pedicab
- Discover the city with a local guide
- Keep out of the sun or rain as you see Madrid
- Local driver/guide in English or Spanish
- A blanket if required
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Puerta de Alcalá in front of the entrance of the Retiro ParkOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that the price is per vehicle, not per person. Each vehicle has space for 2 passengers.
- If you are more than 2 people, please make another reservation.
- Minors must be accompanied by their legal guardian.
- If you have already seen a monument of the tour, do not hesitate to ask the guide to change part of the tour.
- Please note that requested photo stops do not change the duration of the tour.
- In case of late arrival: you are granted a courtesy time of 5 minutes. After 5 minutes' waiting time, the time will be deducted from the total duration of the tour. If after 20 minutes from the start time of the activity you are not present and we are unable to contact you, your tour will be cancelled and no refund will be made.
- Your pedicab has seatbelts, a roof and transparent sailcloth on each side to protect you from rain and cold.