On our whale Sharks and Isla Mujeres reef Snorkeling Tour, you will swim among the largest fish in the world. Don't worry there is no danger to the activity. The whale sharks are incredibly docile and enjoy interacting with humans.
What to Expect
On this tour, you can either snorkel with white whales or view them from our boat.
Measuring up to 46 feet (14 m) and weighing up to 15 tons, the whale shark is the largest fish in the world. They are very docile creatures, eating only plankton, and enjoy the interaction with the people who come to swim with them.
Our tour starts in the morning between 06:00h to 07:00h. We will pick you up from your hotel and take you to Punta Sam in Cancun. Here you will take a high-speed boat to the whale sharks.
En route, we will show you the abundant sea and bird life found at Isla Contoy. On a typical day, you will see a School of Wild Dolphins, Flocks of Flamingos, Stingrays, Ibis, Egrets, Pelicans and the rare "Chimay Birds.”
In small groups, you will enter the water to swim among the whale sharks. We will provide you with full snorkel gear, masks, flippers and life vests.
The tour ends with a snorkel in Isla Mujeras, a beautiful Caribbean reef.
- Snorkeling with the Whale Sharks
- Additional Snorkel Adventure in Isla Mujeres
- All snorkeling gear along with life jacket
- Breakfast at the departure point
- Snacks, meal and refreshments on board
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Information about Whale Sharks
- Professional multi-lingual guide (Biologist or Naturalist)
- Entrance fees
- Boat transfer on a spacious and fully equipped boat
- A small group of students, ensuring personalized attention
- Comfortable Transportation from your hotel (Van with AC)
What's Not Included
- Private Boat (available at extra charge)
- Photos and Souvenirs
We can pick you up and return to all hotels in Cancun, along the Riviera Maya, Playa del Carmen and Tulum.
What to Remember
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit and Towel
• Ecological sun blocker