Reef diving in Playa del Carmen takes you to the best spot in the Carribean for reef diving. One can see why. With lovely water temperatures and great visibility, you will see all kinds of marine life and even ship-wrecked boats.
What to Expect
Water temperature and visibility, combined with the flourishing underwater life of coral reefs, make Playa del Carmen a superior diving destination.
From shallow dive sites for beginners to deep dives into shipwrecked boats for experienced divers, our tour gives everyone the chance to enjoy the richness of coral life.
At the Playa del Carmen you can choose between reef diving, wall diving, wreck diving, night diving, or bull shark diving (November to February).
We meet at the dive center at 08:00h for morning dives, or 12:30h for afternoon dives.
When it comes to reef diving, Playa del Carmen is the perfect location.
- Boat transportation
- Two dives on two different reefs
- Tanks and weights
- Profesional PADI divemaster or instructor
- Bottled water
What's Not Included
- Rental of new, fully functioning, high-quality diving gear $15 USD
- Transportation to Dive Center
- Private guide (available at extra charge)
- Photos and Souvenirs
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
There are pre-requisites for Reef Diving:
• You should be certified with at least a scuba diver certification.
• You should be in good overall health to dive, particularly in terms of your respiratory and circulatory systems. You will be asked to self-certify before going on the dive.
• You will need to complete the required PADI forms.
• Please note that, in compliance with recognized diving safety standards, you must wait a minimum of 18 hours free after diving before flying on a plane.