Take in panoramic views of the Mexican Caribbean on a helicopter tour. Fly above the heavenly beaches of Playa del Carmen, marveling at turquoise blue waters and lush greenery from high up.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 15 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Spanish, English
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Head to the check in desk of the local supplier, helikan, inside the airport. The entrance to the airport is on 15th Avenue, South #3.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Oversize luggage
- Alcohol and drugs
- Explosive substances
Know before you go
- In case of bad weather, the activity will be rescheduled at short notice
- Wheelchair users can go on the activity. The wheelchair will be packed in the trunk of the helicopter, and the person must have enough mobility to help the crew lift them into the aircraft