Eat like a local! This food tour offers a thorough introduction to Mexican cuisine and the authentic dishes of Yucatan in Playa del Carmen. Visit and eat at places that are far from the tourist mainstays. A great experience for adventurous food lovers!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
- Dine like a local in Playa del Carmen, Mexico on this all-inclusive foodie tour
- Taste traditional tacos on warm tortillas
- Eat the "original BBQ", barbacoa
- Savor pozole, a traditional Mexican stew
- Learn about Mexican ingredients and visit a local mercado (open-air market)
- Feast on traditional Yucatecan dishes, refresh with aqua frescas, and much more!
- All food and drinks (tastings at 5 locations)
- Transportation (some taxi transportation is required)
- Optional gratuities
- People with mobility impairments
- People with pre-existing medical conditions
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting location is at the entrance of the white church (Capilla de Nta Señora del Carmen) near the bus station on 5th Avenue and Benito Juarez. Address: Calle Quinta Avenida 5 A, Centro, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please dress for the weather and bring along any sun protection you feel is necessary. This tour does include some walking.