The Dolphin Swim Adventure program includes the famous belly ride which consists of holding onto the dolphin fins as he swims backwards. Besides this exciting activity, you will be able to play with the dolphins, receive a kiss, handshake, or a hug.
What to Expect
Meet, greet, and touch one of the most amazing marine mammals of the Caribbean Sea. Dolphins have captivated humans since their existence was known. Now you can get friendly with these marine animals in the largest new dolphin habitat in the Mayan Riviera, just ten minutes drive from Playa del Carmen. This program provides a great opportunity for an up-close encounter with the friendly and playful dolphins.
Meet the dolphins in the largest habitat in Playa del Carmen, at the Riviera Maya Mexico, as they kiss you, snuggle with you, and do aerial acrobatics for you. Learn everything you always wanted to know about a dolphin's diet, behavior, its activities and many more facts. Have the chance to meet the dolphins in one of the best beaches in the world. Maroma Adventures is the perfect spot.
- 15 minute briefing and 40 minutes in the water
- Lunch (5 different menu options)
- Round trip transportation from most Riviera Maya Hotels to Punta Maroma
- Beach club access
What's Not Included
- Photos of your experience with the dolphins
Know Before You Go
• Additional $16 USD per companion for transportation and beach club access (includes beach access, use of lounge chairs, and showers)
• Food and beverages from outside are not allowed inside the marina
• Maximum of 10 persons for a closer experience and interaction from a special underwater platform
• Kids younger than 10-years-old must swim with a paid adult (older than 18). Infants from 1 to 5-years-old swim free with 2 paying adults
• Infants from 4 to 5-years-old need to pay an additional cost of $16.00 USD for transportation
• Children older than 10-years-old may swim on their own at the adult price. Kids under 8-years-old will only be able to perform the activities Kiss, Hand Target, and Handshake with the dolphins
• The use of life jacket is required in all water programs
• Important: not accepting dollars in cash at the location (check-in, etc.)
• Remember to bring towels and biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin
• Bring money for taxis, shopping and meals