Experience a close encounter with dolphins during this 45 minute Dolphin Encounter Program. Learn about the biology, characteristics, and behaviors of this marine mammal from a trainer. Kiss, hug, or receive a handshake from these beautiful mammals.
What to Expect
You and your family will be able to enjoy a safe and fun activity that has been especially designed for all ages. The Encounter Program is filled with informative and fun facts about the dolphins and you will learn everything about these marine mammals such as their diet and anatomy.
This is the best program for kids as it is the ideal activity to introduce them to nature and respect for marine animals. In this program, you will receive a kiss, hug, or handshake, and the dolphins will show you how to sing and dance in the water. Have lunch and spend a day at one the most beautiful beaches in the world.
- 45 minutes in the water with the dolphins
- Lunch (5 different menu options)
- Round trip transportation from most Riviera Maya Hotels to Punta Maroma
- Beach club access
What's Not Included
- Photos of your experience with the dolphins
- Other activities in Maroma
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Additional $16 USD per companion for transportation and beach club access (use of lounge chairs, lockers, showers, and beach access)
• Food and beverages from outside are not allowed inside the marina
• Maximum of 10 persons for a closer experience and interaction from a special underwater platform
• Kids younger than 8-years-old must swim with a paying adult (older than 18)
• Infants from 1 to 5-years-old swim free with 1 paying adult
• The use of life jacket is required in all water programs
• Remember to bring towels and biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin
• Bring money for taxis, shopping and meals
• Important: for the moment, dollars in cash are not accepted at the location (check-in, restaurant, boutique, and photos), pesos in cash are accepted and if you want to use an international credit or debit card, payments will be done in Mexican or US currency