Playa del Carmen Caribbean Snorkeling Adventure
From $87 per personBook now
Pick-up servicePick up and drop off will be at the hotel lobby for most larger hotels within Playa del Carmen and the Riviera Maya.
- Located on the world's second largest barrier reef
- Gourmet buffet lunch and open bar at the beach club
- Guided tour of exotic marine life
After the morning expedition it will be time to get back to the beach club to enjoy a delicious meal and relax. Or, if you are in the mood, you can join in with a game of beach volleyball.
Once you have relaxed, it is time for the final snorkel of the day. As the temperature and light conditions change, the underwater ecosystems adapt, and you begin to see many different marine creatures.
During this snorkeling adventure, expert guides will ensure your safety at all times and make sure that you get to see as much of the underwater world possible.
- Round-trip air-conditioned transportation
- Bilingual guide
- Snorkeling equipment
- Guided tours on two different reefs (3 x 45 minute snorkel tours in total)
- Buffet lunch
- Open bar at the beach club (domestic drinks including rum and tequila)
- Marine Park admission fee ($3USD per person, cash)
Caribbean Nexus Tours will contact you directly to arrange the nearest alternative pick up point if your hotel or accommodation is not served by our routes. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 11334