Full-Day Tour Tulum Ruins Tour & Xel-Ha from Riviera MayaProduct ID: 3309
From $149 per personBook now
- Explore the Tulum Ruins and Snorkel the Crystal Clear Waters of Xel Ha Eco-park
- Xel Ha is the Only Park that Offers All Inclusive So You Don’t Have to Worry About Renting Lockers, Towels, or Snorkeling Equipment
- All Inclusive - Food and Drinks Included at Xel Ha Eco-park
- Enjoy two Fantastic Places in One Day - An Archaeological and Ecological Adventure
The ruins of Tulum are perched high atop a cliff, against the awe inspiring backdrop of the Caribbean Sea. This archaeological site is a one of a kind. Tulum flourished in late Post-classical times with buildings dating back to the 12th century. It was once an important trading port, one of the few Mayan cities still inhabited when the Spaniards arrived.
You will take a guided tour of the ruins to learn about the secrets of the Mayans. Your guide will point out important sites, explaining the historical significance of buildings such as the Castle, the Temple of the Masks and the God Chaac.
Then we will drive 20 minutes north to the incredible natural aquatic theme park created by the Mayan gods themselves: Xel-Ha. This special place gathers the best of the Mexican Caribbean all in one place.
Enjoy nature through the crystal clear waters of this spectacular natural aquarium. An environment of creeks, lagoons, natural wells and ancient caves is fed by underground rivers flowing out to the beautiful Caribbean Sea. Explore the underwater world by snorkel to come face to face with exotic underwater flora and fauna such as curious rays and French Angel fish. Other optional activities include cliff diving, rope bridge walking, bicycling, kayaking, swim with the dolphins, scuba, underwater breathing bubble and much more!
We will leave Xel-Ha when the park closes at 5:00pm.
- Roundtrip Transportation from One of 3 Pickup Points in the Mayan Riviera/Playa del Carmen Area
- Entrance Fee to Tulum
- Guided Tour & Free Time
- All Inclusive Admission to Xel-Ha Including: food, snacks, soft drinks, ice cream, beer, national alcoholic beverages (Pina Coladas, Strawberry Daiquiris, Margaritas, etc)
- Towel use
- Inner tube use and locker/snorkel equipment rental
- Bottled Water at Tulum
- Any food and drinks not mentioned
- USD 25 deposit for snorkel equipment rental
PLAYA DEL CARMEN PICKUP POINTS: Complimentary roundtrip transportation from Playa del Carmen is provided from the following three convenient departure points within the city: Senior Frog’s - Entrance Centro Comercial Playa Marina loc. 17, 37, 38 y 44, C.P. 77550 Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, Mexico Gran Porto Real Playa del Carmen – Lobby Constituyentes No. 1, C.P. 77710 Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, Mexico Playacar Plaza – Request Specific Plaza Pickup Point Upon Tour Confirmation Fraccionamiento Playacar Km 62.5 Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, Mexico (Open in Google Maps)
• Travel light wearing a swimming suit and comfortable clothes/shoes. You will need shoes for the natural rock walkways.
Please bring USD 25 cash for a deposit if you are renting snorkel equipment (deposit is returned upon return of equipment).
• Only biodegradable sunblock is permitted. Your sunscreen must be clearly marked as PABA Free, Oil-Free, and Biodegradable. The chemicals oxybenzone, 4-methylbenzylidene camphor, or the preservative butylparaben are all proven to damage coral reefs. If you’re not sure if your sunscreen is safe, it can be purchased at the park for about USD 15.
• Cancellations within 48-hours of your tour and no shows will not be refunded. You may reschedule your tour within 48-hours at an additional cost of $15 per person payable directly to the local supplier. Rescheduled tours are subject to availability.
Product ID: 3309