Deep beneath Mexican soil lies an ancient Mayan cave of meandering rivers and dramatic rock formations, just waiting for your discovery. Rio Secreto tours are led by an experienced guide, and include lunch and air-conditioned transport.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- French, English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- The pick-up service is only provided for hotels located in Playa del Carmen or Riviera Maya.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- ID card, copy accepted
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- The tour is organized for small groups of up to 10 people, for adults and children at least 4 years old.
- Participants must be able to walk without assistance and weigh less than 120 kg/250Ibs.
- The following items must be kept inside the lockers provided: hats, glasses, sandals that are not secured at the ankle, watches, jewelry, cameras, band-aids, backpacks and handbags.
- You must reconfirm your tour at least 48 hours in advance
- All nature reserve programs operate in all weathers, therefore no refunds wil be given due to poor weather conditions.
- Changes in the time or date of the tour will have no cost whatsoever, subject to availability. If you wish to make a change in your reservation, personally contact the reservations center 48 hours prior to the tour date, since the tour cannot accept instructions from third parties, hotels, travel agencies or car rental agencies.