Day Tour Xel-Ha Eco-Waterpark Excursion from Riviera Maya
From $129 per personBook now
- Snorkel with the tropical fish of Xel-Ha in this this spectacular natural aquarium
- Xel-Ha is the only entirely all inclusive park in the Cancun area so you don’t have to worry about food, drinks, lockers, towels, snorkel equipment
- Cliff diving, rope diving, rope ladder,inner tubes, kayaking, scuba diving, swim with the dolphins, underwater caves and much more!
- A free Eco-Tour is available, subject to availability.
- An all day ecological adventure exploring above and below the water
Enjoy nature through the crystal clear waters of this spectacular natural aquarium. An environment of creeks, lagoons, natural wells and ancient caves is fed by underground rivers flowing out to the beautiful Caribbean Sea. Explore the underwater world by snorkel and come face to face with exotic underwater flora and fauna including curious rays and schools of Angel fish. Other optional activities include cliff diving, rope swing diving, rope bridge walking, bicycling, kayaking, swimming with the dolphins, scuba diving, underwater breathing bubble, scuba diving and much more!
A free Eco-Tour is available, subject to availability. Walk through the Caribbean jungle, across a hanging bridge and through the natural habitat of the Loro Fish. Then your guide will lead you into a Mayan Cave to explore and learn the importance Xel-Ha once served as a commercial port. You’ll also visit two underwater grottoes: Aventura Cenote and Cenote Paraiso. If you’re feeling adventurous, head to “brave stone” for an exciting challenge. You will also visit:
Nursery Garden: Explore natural medicine and Mayan culture.
Bee Nest: Learn about the healing honey produced by the Sacred Mayan Bee.
Orchid Garden: Enjoy and learn about our many beautiful species.
Mayan Cross Replica: Learn about this relic and the historic battle of the castes.
Mayan House: Visit a historic replica of a traditional Mayan home and learn about their way of life.
We’ll leave Xel-ha at closing time, 5:00 pm.
- Roundtrip transportation from Mayan Riviera Hotels & Playa del Carmen pick-up points
- All inclusive admission to Xel-Ha including: food, snacks, soft drinks, ice cream, beer, national alcoholic beverages (Pina Coladas, Strawberry Daiquiris, Margaritas, etc)
- Towel use
- Inner tube use and locker/snorkel equipment rental
- Eco-tour (subject to availability)
- Fastpass admission.
- Additional charge for extra activities such as swimming with the dolphins and scuba diving
- USD 25 cash deposit for snorkel equipment rental
Senior Frog’s - Entrance Centro Comercial Playa Marina loc. 17, 37, 38 y 44, C.P. 77550 Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, Mexico Gran Porto Real Playa del Carmen – Lobby Constituyentes No. 1, C.P. 77710 Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, Mexico Playacar Plaza – Request Specific Plaza Pickup Point Upon Tour Confirmation Fraccionamiento Playacar Km 62.5 Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Please travel light and wear a swimsuit and comfortable clothes/shoes. It's a good idea to wear shoes for walking on the natural rock walkways.
Consider bringing a decongestant, just in case, as it can be uncomfortable or dangerous to dive if you become congested and Dramamine is recommended for those sensitive to sea sickness.
Cancellations within 48-hours of your tour and no shows will not be refunded. You may reschedule your tour within 48-hours at an additional cost of $15 per person payable directly to the local supplier. Rescheduled tours are subject to availability.
Product ID: 3313