Coba Mayan Treasures Full-Day Tour from Playa del Carmen
From $110 per personBook now
Pick-up servicePick up and drop will be at the hotel lobby for most larger hotels in Playa del Carmen and the Riviera Maya.
- Discover authentic and historical Mexico
- Climb the Nohoch Muul pyramid to enjoy stunning views
- Enjoy a full tour of the archaeological site at Coba
- Visit a real Mayan Village
- Sample a traditional Mexican-style lunch
From here your tour continues on and you'll soon find yourself amidst a small Mayan community to experience their day to day life. Your visit might include seeing the local school, visiting a Mayan house as well as learning about how the people make their living from the land. This is "authentic Mexico" at its best and you will have the chance to browse the villagers handicrafts where you may just find the perfect souvenir.
In keeping with the local theme of the trip, you will enjoy a delicious Mexican-style lunch with something to suit all tastes - you don’t have to be a lover of hot and spicy food to appreciate the dishes on offer!
After lunch our final stop is at an underground river cavern (cenote). The cenotes truly capture the naural beauty of this area as well as offer the perfect spot to cool down with a dip in the crystal clear waters. They are an extraordinary natural phenomena that you won’t want to miss experiencing or photographing.
- Round trip air-conditioned transportation
- Entrance to the archaeological site & guided tour
- Visit to a Mayan community
- Typical Mexican style lunch
- Visit to a cenote with swim time
- Gratuities (optional)
- Optional bici-taxi or bicycle rental at Coba
Caribbean Nexus Tours will contact you by email to confirm your exact pick up time and to confirm the nearest pick up point if your hotel or accommodation is not served by our routes.
Product ID: 11410