Visit and explore a cenote and an underground river. Drive a single or shared ATV. Enjoy a program that takes you away from Playa del Carmen into the heart of the Yucatan. Learn about the amazing formations in the secret caves from your guide.
What to Expect
Head out from Playa del Carmen on a 2.5-hour tour that takes you to secret caves and gives you the opportunity to drive an ATV.
You’ll be picked up at your hotel and then receive an explanation about how to drive the ATV. Following this you’ll have lots of fun driving as fast as you can along a 28-kilometer-long route!
Visit a cenote, or sinkhole, created by the collapse of limestone bedrock with groundwater underneath. Explore the underground river and marvel at the natural beauty around you. You’ll have 30 minutes to jump into the cenote and enjoy a swim.
Go inside the caves and hear from your guide about the different rock formations.
To ensure that you’re refreshed and hydrated during the program, all water and soft drinks are included on this tour.
- Helmets and googles
- Medical insurance
- ATV (single or double)
- Tour guide in English, Spanish, French or Italian
- Exploration of an underground river
- Swimming in a cenote
- ATV ride in the jungle
What's Not Included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available for purchase)
- Pick-up/drop-off service ($10 from Puerto Morelos; $5 from Playa del Carmen)
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Not recommended for pregnant women
• Driver must be over 16 years of age
• No children under 3 years of age allowed
• Not recommended for anyone who is claustrophobic
• Biodegradable mosquito repellent and sun lotion only
• Comfortable shoes recommended
• Bring a towel, sunglasses and a swimsuit
• Pick-up/drop-off service ($10 from Puerto Morelos; $5 from Playa del Carmen), payable at the location