Explore the heart of downtown Pittsburgh learning of its opulent past. Visit must-see historical landmarks, beautiful squares, and fascinating pieces of public art.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of the tour. The meeting point is at 1049 Penn Ave, Downtown Pittsburgh, PA 15222, on the side of the David Lawrence Convention Center. Look for the white bike in the window.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Distance covered is about 2 miles/3.5km and walking is at a leisurely pace
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to the start time as you will need to check-in and sign a waiver
- Please leave a working mobile number so the local partner can contact you regarding any weather-related issues