Experience the geological history of Reunion Island and Piton de la Fournaise Volcano. Surrounded by the mineral landscape of one of the most active volcanoes in the world, take in the sights from various viewpoints throughout your 5.5-hour hiking tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the "Pas de Bellecombe" parking lot. Your guide will phone you the day before your hike, to confirm the meeting point and time as it can change depending on weather conditions.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Hiking shoes
- Rain gear
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Sandals or flip flops
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Being in good physical condition is required for this 5.5-hour hike
- Minors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- The recommended minimum age for this activity is 12-years-old
- A good understanding of French is required to take part in this activity