Go directly to the Leaning Tower at your reserved entrance time, climb up the tower at your own pace and avoid the long lines at the ticket office.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 30 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Ticket confirmation within 48 hours
- Once purchased, you’ll receive booking confirmation from the tour operator.
Select participants and date
Directly at the Leaning Tower of Pisa, Piazza del DuomoOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Cathedral opening hours (last entry 30 minutes prior to closing): Dec–Jan: 10:00 AM-12:45 PM; 2:00 PM-5:00 PM, Nov–Feb: 10:00 AM-12:45 PM; 2:00 PM-5:00 PM, March: 10:00 AM-6:00 PM, April–Sep: 10:00 AM-8:00 PM, and Oct: 10:00 AM-7:00 PM
- You are kindly asked to leave all metal objects, bags, or containers of any size (including small camera cases) at the cloakroom located at 21 Piazza del Duomo (80 meters from the entrance to the tower)
- Please check the time of your visit. If you are late you will not be allowed in
- Due to high demand, your chosen time slot may not be available: if this happens you will be allocated a new time slot one hour before or after your original choice
- Please dress modestly when visiting the cathedral
- Children under 8 years old are not allowed to enter the tower, and those between 8 and 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- This activity is not recommended for people with motor disabilities or cardiovascular pathology as there are 297 steps