Go directly to the Leaning Tower at your reserved entrance time, climb up the tower at your own pace and avoid the long lines at the ticket office.
About this ticket
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Duration 30 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Ticket confirmation within 48 hours
- Once purchased, you’ll receive a booking confirmation from the activity provider.
Select participants and date
Directly at the Leaning Tower of Pisa, Piazza del DuomoOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Please check the time of your visit. If you are late you will not be allowed in
- Due to high demand, your chosen time slot may not be available: if this happens you will be allocated a new time slot one hour before or after your original choice
- Please dress modestly when visiting the cathedral
- Children under 8 years old are not allowed to enter the tower, and those between 8 and 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- This activity is not recommended for people with motor disabilities or cardiovascular pathology as there are 297 steps
- Cathedral opening hours (last entry is 30 minutes prior to closing) are Nov-Feb 10:00 AM-12:45 PM, 2:00 PM-5:00 PM, March 10:00 AM-6:00 PM, April-Sep 10:00 AM-8:00 PM, and Oct 10:00 AM-7:00 PM
- Please leave all metal objects, bags, or containers at the cloakroom located at 21 Piazza del Duomo (80 m from the entrance to the tower). Only small bags or backpacks will be accepted, with a max size of 20x30x38 cm and no weight restriction