Join this Pisa food tour and indulge in a memorable and rich dining experience!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Italian, Portuguese
Select participants and date
Piazza Garibaldi (under the statue)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The tour will last about 3.5 hours, and takes place in downtown Pisa, mostly in pedestrian only areas
- The tour is in English and Italian (other languages are available upon request)
- This is a social eating experience: people from all over the world sharing food and stories, enjoying a relaxed and joyful atmosphere. Therefore, there is a 2-people minimum and a 12-people maximum policy.
- Expect one serving minimum at each stop. Water, wine or beer/soft drinks (in fixed amounts) will be served.
- Child policy: children under 5 years old are free of charge. Children between 6 and 10 years of age have a 50% discount.