Join this Pisa food tour and indulge in a memorable and rich dining experience!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Starting time 11:30 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Italian, Portuguese
- Discover the top 5 food stops in Pisa
- Enjoy Pisa with a full belly guaranteed
- Taste a variety of traditional foods
- Avoid tourist traps
- Water, wine/beer or soft drinks in moderate amount
- Wheelchair users
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Piazza Garibaldi (under the statue)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The tour will last about 3.5 hours, and takes place in downtown Pisa, mostly in pedestrian only areas
- The tour is in English and Italian (other languages are available upon request)
- This is a social eating experience: people from all over the world sharing food and stories, enjoying a relaxed and joyful atmosphere. Therefore, there is a 2-people minimum and a 10-people maximum policy.
- Expect one serving minimum at each stop. Water, wine or beer/soft drinks (in fixed amounts) will be served.
- Child policy: children under 5 years old are free of charge. Children between 5 and 12 years of age have a 50% discount.