Best of Pisa Guided Tour with Optional Leaning Tower Ticket
- Enjoy a guided tour of the Piazza dei Miracoli
- Skip the line for the Leaning Tower (optional)
- Visit the Old Town and see the cathedral in a small group tour
Admire the celebrated Leaning Tower, the round-shaped Baptistery surrounded by its suggestive columned arcades and its Camposanto, originally a cemetery, an extraordinary quadrangular cloister. Your guide will focus on the Leaning Tower, one of the wonders of the world.
Follow your guide through the Old Town, pausing to admire the Church of San Sisto, one of Pisa’s oldest churches, and explore the medieval Piazza dei Cavalieri.
Visit Dante Square and admire the Sapienza of Pisa, one of the most ancient university in Italy. See Garibaldi Square located near the Lungarni, go through Borgo Stretto, one of the most popular street of the town.
If you select the ticket with entrance to the Leaning Tower enjoy a guided tour and see the interior visit of the magnificent Leaning Tower.
- Tour with licensed guide
- Cathedral tickets
- Leaning Tower ticket (depending on option booked)
- Guided tour of Miracles Square and the city center
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Baptistery and Cemetery tickets
Prepare for the activity
- Face mask or protective covering
• Hand sanitizer is provided
• As part of ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures, the activity will now be a small-group experience with a maximum of 10 people in order to respect the distance at least of 1 meter between participants
• Your radio will have disposable headphones or you can use your own
• Kids under 8 are not allowed inside the tower for safety reasons, persons under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
• Shoulders and back must be cover inside of the Cathedral.
• Your bags and/or luggage must be stored at the left-luggage office before entering the Leaning Tower.
• The tower visit takes about 35 minutes. The climb is on foot and there are 251 steps.