Discover the Miracle Square and city center. Learn about the Baptistery, the famous Leaning Tower and visit the interior of the Cathedral. Select the ticket with entrance to the Leaning Tower and take the opportunity to climb the tower.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 2 - 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, German, Italian
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide under the arch of Porta Santa Maria in Piazza Daniele Manin, look for the DiscoveryPisa flagOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Face mask or protective covering
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Due to the ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures, on the advice of local health authorities all participants will be required to have their temperature taken before the tour starts
- Hand sanitizer is provided
- As part of ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures, the activity will now be a small-group experience with a maximum of 10 people in order to respect the distance at least of 1 meter between participants
- Kids under 8 are not allowed inside the tower for safety reasons, persons under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Shoulders and back must be cover inside of the Cathedral.
- Your bags and/or luggage must be stored at the left-luggage office before entering the Leaning Tower.
- The tower visit takes about 35 minutes. The climb is on foot and there are 251 steps.