Discover Pisa's religious center on a guided tour. Climb the Leaning Tower of Pisa and step inside the Medieval Cathedral and the Baptistery with skip-the-line tickets.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Italian, Spanish, French
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- There are 251 steps to climb in the Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Please note, children under the age of 8 are not allowed to climb the tower. However, they can join all other parts of the tour