From Pisa: Florence Museums Guided Tour
From $90 per personBook now
- Visit two of the most famous museum galleries in the world
- Discover the great masterpieces of Renaissance art
- Purchase entrance tickets to two galleries at an advantageous price
The tour will continue in the afternoon with a visit to the stunning Uffizi Gallery. Housed in the former offices of the Medici Family, this famous gallery is home to one of the most impressive and complete collections of Medieval and Renaissance art. Your knowledgeable guide will tell you about the works of the greatest artists from the Middle Ages to the Renaissance: Cimabue, Giotto, Botticelli, Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, Raphael, Titian, and many more. You will recognize original world-famous paintings you have seen in books, magazines, and on TV. You will learn about the secrets of the artists’ craft, techniques and tools. Looking at the most famous artworks of the period, you will be able to understand why Florence was the birthplace of the Renaissance.
Personalize your museum experiences. There is no need to rush off at the end of the visits. You may stay inside the galleries and explore them on your own.
- Transportation to Florence from Pisa and back (via shuttle service and train)
- Entrance to the Accademia Gallery and visit with monolingual guide
- Entrance to the Uffizi Gallery Museum and visit with monolingual guide
Pisa Centrale train station: 9:32 am train from Pisa Centrale to Florence train station. First Meeting Point in Florence: Via Ricasoli, 58/60 (reserved ticket entrance gate, Accademia Gallery) at 11:15 am (check in closes 15min before departure). Second Meeting Point in Florence: Uffizi Gallery Museum, entrance gate number 3 at 03:30 pm (check in closes 15min before departure).
Product ID: 62046