Discover enchanting views from the Leaning Tower of Pisa and explore Italy's most iconic town.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, German, English
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
We kindly ask you to wait for the arrival of the bus and your tour leader under the clock tower of the station in Piazzale Italia. Please arrive 10 minutes before departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- If you book the Leaning Tower skip-the-line tickets after 8.00 PM for a tour the following day, please be advised that it will be too late to guarantee entrance.
- Please note that the Cathedral of Pisa is now free and on extremely crowded days it will not be possible to visit its interior due to a long queue. In such cases, a tour of Piazza Cavalieri instead.