Florence Tour & Chianti Roads with Wine Tasting
From $84 per personBook now
- 90-minute guided tour of Florence.
- Visit to a famous estate with tour of the wine cellar.
- Self-guided tour of the Monteriggioni fortress and local winery.
On this close encounter with this fascinating city, you’ll gain an understanding and appreciation of the background and context, and Florence’s place in history, thanks to the professionalism of your expert guide. You will have lunch afterwards, with pizza or pasta and drinks included, and then you'll be off to the Chianti area.
Discover this Tuscan wine region on a 5-hour scenic tour. Continue with a visit to a charming Chianti wine estate. After a guided tour of the wine cellars, to gain an insight into the various stages of wine production, take a seat and taste the various wines the winery produces, paired with samples of sliced cured meats, bruschetta and salami. Visit the characteristic fortress of Monteriggioni, where you can stop for a coffee or gelato. Immerse yourself in the picturesque scenery of gentle rolling hills, studded with ancient vineyards and cypress trees. You will go to the sublime town and fortress of Monteriggioni, mentioned in Dante Alighieri’s “Divine Comedy,” boasting some of the best-preserved city walls in Italy.
- Shuttle service from/to Pisa
- Guided walking tour of Florence
- Earphones for groups with more than 15 participants (Florence Walking Tour)
- Aperitif and Lunch
- Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning
- Expert multilingual escorts
- Wine, oil and balsamic vinegar tasting
- Snack with sliced cold meat and typical salami
- Tips and gratuities
9.30 am shuttle from Pisa Piazza del Duomo, 7 (Tourist Office) to Florence train Station. Once in Florence meet your tour leader at My Tour Office in Florence, Via Cavour, 21RED at scheduled time.
• Earphones will be provided for the Florence guided morning tour only for groups with over 15 participants
• Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
Product ID: 68377