Discover Piazza dei Miracoli on a guided walking tour and learn about the cathedral, baptistery, and the famous Leaning Tower. Have the option to climb the tower (if ticket selected).
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 - 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, German, Italian
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Meet under the arch of Porta Santa Maria in Piazza Daniele Manin. Look for the DiscoveryPisa flag.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Kids under 8 are not allowed inside the tower for safety reasons
- To go inside the cathedral, your shoulders, back, and at least half of your thighs must be covered
- Your bags and/or luggage must be stored at the luggage office before entering the tower
- The tower visit takes about 35 minutes. The climb is on foot, and there are 251 steps
- Due to special religious functions, sometimes the visit to the cathedral will not be guided