Enjoy a 1-hour cruise from Picton to the Historic Ship Cove before embarking on a 12 or 15 kilometer self-guided hike along the renowned Queen Charlotte Track.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Sun hat
- Rain gear
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Sports shoes
Know before you go
- A moderate level of fitness is recommended
- Walking times vary between 3 and 5 hours, depending on your fitness level
- The cruise duration is around 1-hour each way
- A Queen Charlotte Track day-pass is required to access the track and can be purchased from the local operator prior to departure for NZ$12.00
- Wear appropriate walking attire and footwear
- Bring a water bottle and snacks