Enjoy a scenic afternoon cruise on a working mail boat to share the excitement of Mail Day. Join the skipper as they deliver post, groceries and freight to the residents that call the sound's waterways home.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please meet at the Beachcomber Cruises Office. Check-in is 30 minutes prior to your tour departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Sports shoes
Know before you go
- You are welcome to bring your own food and drinks to consume on board
- Please advise at time of booking if you have a connection or are a cruise ship passenger
- Closed-toe walking shoes suitable for walking are recommended
- Not accessible for motorized wheelchairs
- The stop at Ship Cove is only available during summer months (1 October to 30 April)
- Tea and coffee is available to purchase prior to your departure for $6, which includes a complimentary "Keep Cup" to take away with you