Explore collections that provide a great overview of Picasso’s art at the Museo Picasso Málaga. Admire more than 200 works by the creator of Cubism as well as exciting temporary exhibitions.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic, Catalan, Basque, Galician
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Palacio de Buenavista, Calle San Agustín, 8, Málaga 29015Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please note that if you buy a reduced of free ticket, you must show identification at the Ticket Office.
- The archaeological site can be entered with any museum entry ticket
- Cloakroom service available. Only suitcases and backpacks with a maximum of 55 x 35 x 20 cm are allowed. Objects deposited in the locker must be picked up on the same day
- Scooters, tricycles, and bicycles are not accepted
- Umbrellas and other potentially dangerous objects must be deposited in the cloakroom
- Drinks and food must remain inside the bag or backpack
- On Sundays, entrance is free 2 hours before closing time
- Children under 13 must be accompanied by an adult
- The audio guide for the temporary exhibition is only available in English and Spanish
- Equipment is available for people who are blind or visually impaired (audio-written guides) in Spanish and with sign language in Spanish for the "Dialogues with Picasso. Collection 2020-2023."