Cycle through the birthplace of the Renaissance and admire Florence's landmark monuments on this 2-hour guided bike tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, German, Italian
Select participants and date
In front of the Equestrian Statue of Cosimo I de'Medici, Piazza della Signoria, 50122 Firenze FI, ItalyOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Clients must be able to ride a bike.
- Children under 14 years of age cannot ride a bike. If less than 6 years old, they can sit in the child's seat.
- In heavy weather conditions, the tour will be subject to postponement, in which case you will be offered an alternative date or refund.
- If a storm occurs during the tour and the guide decides that for safety reasons it would be safer not to continue the tour, you will be escorted back to the departure point but no refund will be issued.
- Please note that the tour requires a minimum number of guests to run.
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements, in the event of this occurring you will be offered an alternative or refund.
- A radio system will be provided for groups with more than 7 participants