Visit the world's famous Similan Islands, a group of 9 Islands in the Andaman Sea known for it's coral-white sandy beaches, crystal clear waters, picturesque landscape, and home to many sea turtles.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 8 - 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian
- Pickup included
- Please wait at your hotel reception, apartment entrance, or villa entrance.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport, copy accepted
Know before you go
- Note that the national park fee is non-refundable
- A vegetarian menu is available upon request
- Please note this tour is not suitable for pregnant women, children under 3 years of age, persons over 70 years of age, and persons with mobility problems and serious health issues such as heart problems, respiratory problems, and other medication dependent issues
- The itinerary may change due to tide and weather condition to ensure the best day possible
- Please bring a towel, your bathing suit, and sunscreen