Enjoy a day trip to the Phi Phi islands by speed catamaran. See Phi Phi's most beautiful sights, snorkel on colorful coral reefs, and swim in the crystal clear waters around the islands.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Thai
- Pickup included
- • Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. • Drivers will wait no longer than 10 minutes after the scheduled pickup time. Approximate pickup times in Phuket are: • Phuket town 09:00 AM • Patong 8:45 AM • Kata 9:15 AM • Karon 9:15 AM • Kamala 8:45 AM • Surin Beach/Bangtao 8:30 AM • Maikhao 8:45 AM • Naiyang/ Airport 8:45 AM • Nai Thon Beach/ Layan 8:20 AM • Phromthep Cape/ Rawai/ Nai Harn 9:15 AM • Panwa/ Ao Makham 9:05 AM • Kalim 8:45 AM • Tri Trang 8:45 AM • Kathu 9:00 AM • Ko Sirey 9:00 AM • Cherng Talay/ Laguna 8:15 AM • Chalong 9:30 AM • Ao Por/ Ao Por Grand Marina 8:20 AM
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Your exact pickup time will be confirmed one day before the trip
- Round trip transfer from Khao Lak or Bang Sak areas in Phang Nga province will have extra charge of 3,500THB per van. (can take upto 10 people.)
- No transfer from Krabi province
- Maya Bay and Loh Samah Bay will be closed from 1 August to 30 September 2022 by the Department of National Parks, Wildlife and Plant Conservation (DNP) for the purposes of ecological restoration.