Go on a food walking tour in Phuket Old Town to explore the Old Town's most popular local eateries. Choose from multiple start times and learn about the island's culinary scene from your foodie guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Thai
Select participants and date
Meet in front of Mue-Yium Cafe & Bistro, The Old Phuket Coffee "Coffee Station" in Phuket Old Town. Your tour guide will be holding a TripGuru sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Insect repellent
Know before you go
- No vegan option available
- Most restaurants mentioned in the itinerary tend to close by early afternoon. If you choose the 2:30 pm slot, our experienced guide will take you to alternative (but just as delicious) street food stalls to ensure you still get a taste of authentic Phuket street cuisine. If you would like to stick to this itinerary, it is highly recommended to book the morning slots.
- Itinerary details are for reference only and may be subject to change depending on the weather, availability of restaurants and food stalls, and other unforeseen circumstances on your activity date.