Get a taste for Thai cuisine with a small group walking and food tasting tour in Phuket Old Town. Indulge with over 14 dishes in the Central Market including Hokkien noodles and coconut pork skewers.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
The Phuket Town Central Market is located along Ranong Road in the heart of town. Your guide will be waiting on the steps outside the front of the market. Many shuttle buses from other parts of the island drop guests right outside the market. Here is the address in Thai if you decided to travel by taxi: ตลาดสดเทศบาลนครภูเก็ต (ตลาดสดดาวทาวน์ ) ข้างโรงแรมชิโนเทล ดาวทาวน์ภูเก็ต ถนนระนอง ตำบลตลาดเหนือ อำเภอเมือง จังหวัดภูเก็ต.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- This tour operates rain or shine, so carry an umbrella if rain looks likely
- Make sure to come hungry
- Look at your GetYourGuide booking for the emergency telephone number of the tour guide, should you have any issues on the day
- Unfortunately, this tour is not suitable for vegetarians as several dishes will be unable to be eaten on the tour